A Comprehensive Real Estate Transaction Law Firm
Real estate is an area of the law where personal or commercial needs intersect with public legal interests in each transaction. For more than four decades, attorney Gary Bennett has been solving people’s individual legal problems while contributing to the overall strength of the community at large.
With a vast storehouse of knowledge and a talent for guiding people through complex legal matters, Mr. Bennett is active in residential and commercial real estate law in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
Prevent And Solve Problems While Addressing These Real Estate Issues
Residential and commercial buyers and property owners often seek help from The Bennett Law Firm regarding real estate needs such as the following:
- Negotiating easements, egress and access to properties
- Negotiating with the state on behalf of property owners for access to highways
- Preventing and resolving boundary disputes
- Assisting leaders of homeowners associations (HOA) in revising rules and regulations
- Filing and securing the release of contractor liens
- Representing buyers and sellers in closings, title searches and other steps involved in the purchase or sale of residential and commercial properties
- Helping developers plan building projects while troubleshooting to solve problems that turn up
Services provided also include drafting purchase and sales contracts, reviewing transactional documents, and developing and revising commercial leases.
Turn To A Respected Counselor And Advocate
If your proposed real estate transaction is not listed above, please request a consultation anyway. Do you hope to petition your municipality to allow for a residential plot to be partitioned into several smaller ones? Do you need help negotiating a usage change or zoning update for your commercial property? Do you need to sell a property to settle an estate? Attorney Gary Bennett is a skilled negotiator and welcomes the opportunity to hear about your needs. He excels at resolving encumbrances to ensure success in clients’ real estate transactions.
To schedule a consultation on any real estate matter in Collin, Tarrant or Rockwell County or nearby areas, call 469-567-3316 or complete an online form.